Features and functions of Waterstones.com
* Bookseller Reviews: thousands of reviews and recommedations from real booksellers in Waterstone's Bookstore
* Ask a Bookseller: email contact with real booksellers on hand to offer advice, personal recommendations and help finding a particular book. Waterstone's Bookstore endeavour to respond to each request within 48 hours.
* Integration of bricks and clicks: Waterstones.com has put the high street stores at its heart - customers are able to check stock levels of their favourite book in their nearest store and then call the store to put books aside.
* Delivery options: free delivery over £15 to the address of your choice, or totally free delivery and free returns to your local Waterstone's Bookstore
branch - never spend your Saturday queuing at the post office again.
* Events in stores: Signed books make extra special gifts. Keep ahead of Waterstone's popular events programme with a fully searchable function to find the latest book signings in-store - listed by author, by month or by location.
* Online book clubs: linking booklovers across the UK who have a passion for reading - current topics include The Booker Shortlist 2014, West End Girls by Jenny Colgan, Everyman, by Philip Roth, The Colour of a Dog Running Away by Richard Gwyn and The Day of the Triffids, by John Wyndham.
* Meet the Author online videos so you can listen to what your favourite authors have to say about their latest release, their writing life, or their own favourite books. Authors include: Jacqueline Wilson, Ian Rankin and Victoria Hislop.
* Exclusive author interviews and competitions, current competitions include a trip to see Mamma Mia! in New York, lunch with author Jenny Colgan, a £2000 shopping trip with Trinny and Susannah and a trip to London's west end to see the hit musical Wicked'.
The UK website of Waterstones.com
is regionally competitive with other online book retailers and, in addition to bespoke online promotions, Waterstones.com reflect the key high street campaigns such as Book of the Month' and Waterstone's Recommends' - ensuring maximum campaign exposure both in store and online. Waterstone's Bookstore
have put their booksellers right at the heart of Waterstones.com. Their passion for books, proven expertise in all genres along with their popular bespoke recommendations, fully personalised responses and suggestions enable Waterstone's Bookstore
to match customers, whatever they read, to their perfect book.
There's no denying that Waterstone's Bookstore
has one of the biggest inventories of UK books and textbooks available online, just take a look at just a few of the sections you can discover at the onlie Waterstone's Bookstore:
- Architectural Graphic Standards, Building Design, Design, Drawing & Presentation, General Architecture & Design
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation, Curriculum Tools, General Education, Higher Education
- Astronomy, Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics, Biomaterials, Catalysts, Classical & Fluid Mechanics, Electricity
- Marketing & Sales, Nonprofit Organizations, Personal Finance, Production Operations Management, Public Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Climatology & Meteorology, Earth Science Special Topics, Ecology, Environmental Management, Policy & Planning, Environmental Science
- Computational Chemistry & Molecular Modeling, Electrochemistry, Environmental Chemistry, General Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Biological Anthropology
- Cooking, Food & Drink, Food Service Operations & Management, Food Writing & Reference, Gaming Industry
… and lots more besides. Not all bookstores and college textbook stores are the same - shop online at Waterstone's Bookstore
and experience the difference.