is just one of AT&T's Internet services: AT&T Dial
integrates Yahoo!, the #1 Internet destination in the world, with the reliable Internet connection of AT&T Internet Services. This is a regular dial-up service, using your regular telephone line for an Internet connection - no special equipment required. AT&T Dial-up
is faster than many similar Internet services, and also provides parental controls
to help you exercise control over the content your children can view on the Internet.
AT&T DSL Service InformationAT&T DSL
High-Speed Internet Service - Get AT&T® DSL Internet access service today. AT&T DSL
packages include these features:
- Personalized AT&T DSL homepage
- Customized AT&T DSL browser
- AT&T Mail account with 25MB of storage, POP access and email forwarding
- Up to 10 additional AT&T Mail accounts with 10MB of storage each, POP access and email forwarding AT&T
- Messenger with high-quality video
- AT&T Photos and Briefcase with 110MB of online storage
- Three AT&T Classifieds basic ads
- Three AT&T Auctions listings
- Three Consumer Reports guides
- AT&T Parental Controls
- Firewall software to help shield your computer from unauthorized access
- Unlimited nationwide dialup Internet access
- And much more!
AT&T Company Profile
- Has the strongest balance sheet in the industry
- Is the second largest local service provider in the U.S.
- Makes multi-year, multi-billion-dollar investments to develop new technologies
- Yahoo!® internet services alliances - Is the market leader in high-speed DSL Internet
- Has been rated the world's most admired telecommunications company for the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
Through AT&T subsidiaries, AT&T companies provide a full range of voice, data, networking and e-business services to address the specific needs of individual businesses and consumers. AT&T is America's leading provider of high-speed DSL Internet access service, and one of the nation's leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs).